1. Bring 2x 5 litres of water to a rapid boil. Prepare a large bowl of ice water to chill the geoduck. Blanch geoduck for 10 seconds in boiling water and shock in ice water for 2 minutes. Clean the geoduck by removing the shell, pulling away the outer skin, and removing the stomach of the geoduck. Thinly slice the siphon part of the clam and set aside.
2. Dice up the body meat of the clam (any meat that was on the inside of the shell), and add it to the 400g of water and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Strain the stock and reduce down to 240g left (just under half the water), discard the body meat and reserve the stock on the side.
4. Heat a pan with medium low heat, add in 20g of olive oil, garlic, chilli and shallots. Sweat and do not brown, for about 30 seconds. Adjust and turn down heat if need be.
5. Deglaze with wine, and reduce until the white wine has reduce to 1/5 of the original volume. Then add the stock.
6. Add 5 tablespoon of kosher to the boiling water and add in 300g of fresh linguine. Cook for 2.5 minutes or until desired al dente.
7. Add the cooked noodles to the sauce and then add basil, parsley, lemon juice, salt, pepper, butter and olive oil. Turn up the heat and let the sauce rapid boil for 1 minute to emulsify.
8. Turn off the heat, add in the thinly sliced meat and toss in the pasta for 10 seconds 9. Plate into 4 equal portions, and enjoy!